Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for all Paradiso Guild members of Dream of Mirror Online (DoMO).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Muffins

Mr.Muffins

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:25 am

Seems like a good basic topic to keep around. Mainly for those who we don't all know as well but even despite that!

So, feel free to post an introduction of yourself below with whatever you want, I will be doing one soon!
Back to top Go down
MentosFreshness

MentosFreshness

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Hey my name is Josh. I'm currently in college in pursuit of going into the accounting field. I played DoMO previously on AeriaGames. I've probably played this game about 6 years.

Outside of DoMO, I like to do things such as weightlifting, writing poems (kind of rappy ones), longboarding, and other random things I guess.

I look forward to playing with you all! Although everybody in this guild so far knows who I am lol.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Names Justin, I am quiet spoken and keep to myself alot, if I befriend you then consider yourself lucky, I've probably played domo close to 7 years. (Including the TW server) I can help with any build questions, and I'm a solo'ist expert without a sara. If you need help with anything I'll do my best to provide you with information as best as I can.

As far as my life, goes I'm a manager of an auto parts store, I build cars as a hobby and when it comes to a love life it's not existent haha. But, I'm definitely looking forward to domo coming back, it's by far one of the best mmo's to ever be made. I look forward to building new memories with old friends and new memories with new friends. Don't feel shy you can pm me on here or heres my number for anyone who needs to text me to get me online lmao 770-990-3409.
Back to top Go down
Naut

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:47 am

First names Naut. Last names YoDaddy. I played DoMO during the OB of Aeriagames, and some following years. Not sure how many of you know me, but I was the founder and guild leader of FC also known as FOUR CORNERZ. If you need anybody to make you laugh or make you dead, call me.

Personal life: I work a crappy job but it pays and I am happily unmarried. I also rap as a hobby/unnecessary interest, and I like to singa. If you need to contact me, just tell Mint aka Mentos aka Justin. He'll find me.

Other than that, it's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Chips_Ahoyz!

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey guys, My name is Billy. Or Chips. I played domo a couple months after Mentos started or something I don't know. I had too much fun on the game to remember. Most of you know me but here are some updates about myself.

I'm 19 from Florida. I am married (sorry Josh). But she lives in Japan. We're both in the U.S. Navy. Uh.. yea I think that about sums it up. Can't wait to play with ya guys, any questions just ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Listings :: General Discussions-
Jump to: