Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for all Paradiso Guild members of Dream of Mirror Online (DoMO).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradiso's Pokemon Event!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MentosFreshness

MentosFreshness

Paradiso's Pokemon Event!! Empty
PostSubject: Paradiso's Pokemon Event!!   Paradiso's Pokemon Event!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Paradiso's Pokemon Event!! Pokemo10

Sorry for the wait, but we finally have finally created our Pokemon event. I'll explain everything thoroughly here. Paradiso is now launching our Pokemon Event July 27!!!!

The Event:

In this event players will go to the Guild Cottage and use Pandora's Box Hanging monsters to fight each other's monsters until one "faints". The last monster standing wins. This is a tournament-based event, so there will be two separate brackets (explained later) which will result in one winner each. Players can join one or both tournament brackets.

Requirements to participate?

To participate in this event you must comment below with what bracket(s) you would like to join. You also must have a Pandora's box hanging. Information on using/obtaining one can be found by clicking this link:Click Here

Brackets:

Level 21-30 Bracket:

In this bracket you may ONLY use level 21-30 monsters captured by your Pandora's Box Hanging. For a list of DoMO's 21-30 monsters click here.

Level 31-40 Bracket:

In this bracket you may ONLY use level 31-40 monsters captured by your Pandora's Box Hanging. For a list of DoMO's 31-40 monsters click here.

Rules:

1) You cannot attack other players or their monster, only your monster may attack and it can only attack the other player's monster.

2) Although I believe it's impossible, you cannot heal your monster while in the battle.

3) You cannot unsummon your monster in the battle. They must battle until one monster "faints".

4) Players whose name stars with a "M" automatically win all their battles before they start.

5) Rule 4 isn't an actual rule.

MentosFreshness
Mr.Muffins

MentosFreshness
Mr.Muffins

Last edited by MentosFreshness on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MentosFreshness

MentosFreshness

PostSubject: Re: Paradiso's Pokemon Event!!   Paradiso's Pokemon Event!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:39 pm

I would like to sign up for both brackets!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Muffins

Mr.Muffins

PostSubject: Re: Paradiso's Pokemon Event!!   Paradiso's Pokemon Event!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 1:42 am

I will sign up for both brackets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradiso's Pokemon Event!!   Paradiso's Pokemon Event!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradiso's Pokemon Event!!
Page 1 of 1